Self-Gripping Cable Tie
Anchor Self-Gripping Cable Tie to Cord
1. Attach self-gripping wrap to cord by inserting rounded end through hole in tie and pulling tight.
2. Wrap tie around bundled cord and back onto itself to secure.
Hang Self-Gripping Cable Tie on a Hook
1. Wrap tie around bundled cord.
2. Insert rounded end through hole in tie and pulling tight, wrap back onto itself to secure.
3. Slotted end can be hung on a hook.
1. With the flat side of strap facing up, wrap the strap around the item and feed tab through slot on buckle.
2. Pull strap to tighten as needed around item and press “hook” part of strap down onto “loop” to secure.